Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Medical Dosimetry
- Head and neck cancer.Lancet. 2008; 371: 17-23
American Cancer Society. Cancer facts and figures 2018https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/cancer-org/research/cancer-facts-and-statistics/annual-cancer-facts-and-figures/2018/cancer-facts-and-figures-2018.pdf. Revised June2018. Accessed 26 July, 2018.
- Exploration of risk factors for weight loss in head and neck cancer patients.J Radiother Pract. 2015; 14: 343-352
- Identifying patients who may benefit from adaptive radiotherapy: does the literature on anatomic and dosimetric changes in head and neck organs at risk during radiotherapy provide information to help?.Radiother Oncol. 2015; 115: 285-294
- A nomogram to predict parotid gland overdose in head and neck IMRT.Radiat Oncol. 2016; 11: 1-11
- The role of replanning in fractionated intensity modulated radiotherapy for nasopharyngeal carcinoma.Radiother Oncol. 2011; 99: 23-27
- Parotid glands dose–effect relationships based on their actually delivered doses: implications for adaptive replanning in radiation therapy of head- and-neck cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2013; 87: 676-682
- Is percentage of weight loss predictive of the need for replanning of patients with head and neck cancer treated with IMRT radiotherapy? Results of a prospective study.Int J Radiat Onc Biol Phys. 2011; 81: S540-S541
Radiation Therapy Oncology Group. RTOG 1016: phase III trial of radiotherapy plus cetuximab versus chemoradiotherapy in HPV-associated oropharynx cancer. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01302834. Published February2011. Accessed 2 December, 2018.
- Dosimetric effects of weight loss or gain during volumetric modulated arc therapy and intensity-modulated radiation therapy for prostate cancer.Med Dosim. 2013; 38: 251-254
- Relative plan robustness of step-and-shoot vs rotational intensity-modulated radiotherapy on repeat computed tomographic simulation for weight loss in head and neck cancer.Med Dosim. 2016; 41: 154-158
- Radiation-induced parotid gland changes in oral cancer patients: correlation between parotid volume and saliva production.Jpn J Radiat Oncol. 2010; 40: 42-46
- Quantification of volumetric and geometric changes occurring during fractionated radiotherapy for head-and-neck cancer using an integrated CT/linear accelerator system.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2004; 59: 960-970
- Importance of the initial volume of parotid glands in xerostomia for patients with head and neck cancers treated with IMRT.Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2005; 35: 375-379