Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Proton therapy for the management of uveal melanoma and other ocular tumors.Chin. Clin. Oncol. 2016; 5: 50
- Conformal proton therapy for prostate carcinoma.Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 1998; 42: 299-304
- Radiation therapy for chorfoma and chondrosarcoma of the skull base and the cervical spine: prognostic factors and pattern of failure.Strahlenther. Onkol. 2003; 179: 241-248
- A treatment planning comparison of 3D conformal therapy, intensity modulated photon therapy and proton therapy for treatment of advanced head and neck tumors.Radiother. Oncol. 2001; 61: 287-297
- Dosimetric and radiobiologic comparison of 3D conformal, IMRT, VMAT and proton therapy for the treatment of early-stage glottic cancer.J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2015; 59: 221-228
- Intensity modulated proton therapy (IMPT)—the future of IMRT for head and neck cancer.Oral Oncol. 2019; 88: 66-74
- Comparing intensity-modulated proton therapy with intensity-modulated photon therapy for oropharyngeal cancer: the journey from clinical trial concept to activation.Semin. Radiat. Oncol. 2018; 28: 108-113
- Developing a Monte Carlo model for Mevion S250i with HYPERSCAN and Adaptive ApertureTM pencil beam scanning proton therapy system.J. Radiother. Pract. 2020; (page): 1-8https://doi.org/10.1017/S14603969200266
- Quantitative analysis of normal tissue effects in the clinic (QUANTEC): an introduction to the scientific issues.Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2010; 76: S3-S9
Varian Medical Systems Inc., Palo Alto, CA, USA
RaySearch Laboratories, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Homogeneity index: an objective tool for assessment of conformal radiation treatments.J. Med. Phys. 2012; 37: 207-213
- A new homogeneity index definition for evaluation of radiotherapy plans.J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 2019; 20: 50-56
- Proton beam radiation therapy results in significantly reduced toxicity compared with intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck tumors that require ipsilateral radiation.Radiother. Oncol. 2016; 118 (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2015.12.008): 286-292
Study of proton versus photon beam radiotherapy in the treatment of head and neck cancer 2021, Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02923570
- Improve the dosimetric outcome in bilateral head and neck cancer (HNC) treatment using spot-scanning proton arc (SPArc) therapy: a feasibility study.Radiat. Oncol. 2020; 15 (21page): 1-11https://doi.org/10.1186/s13014-1476-9