Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence and mortality of various cancers in Iran and compare to other countries: A review article.Iranian Journal of Public Health. 2018; 47: 309
- "Radiobiological comparison of flattening filter (FF) and flattening filter-free (FFF) beam in rat laryngeal tissue.".International Journal of Radiation Biology. 2021; 97.2: 249-255
- ACR appropriateness criteria(R) locally advanced, high-risk prostate cancer.Am J Clin Oncol. 2017; 40: 1-10
- Measurement of the contralateral breast photon and thermal neutron doses in breast cancer radiotherapy: A comparison between physical and dynamic wedges.Radiation Protection Dosimetry. 2018; 178: 73-81
- Escalated-dose versus standard- dose conformal radiotherapy in prostate cancer: First results from the MRC RT01 randomised controlled trial.Lancet. Oncol. 2007; 8: 475-487
- Advances in Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer Treatment.Adv Exp Med Biol. 2019; 1126: 31-47
Banaee, N; Nedaie, HA; Esmati, E; et al. Dose measurement outside of radiotherapy treatment field (Peripheral dose) using thermoluminesent dosimeters. (2014): 355-359.
- Pelvic radiation and normal tissue toxicity.Seminars in Radiation Oncology. 2017; 27: 358-369
- Testicular doses in image-guided radiotherapy of prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012; 82 (doi:): e39-e47https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrob p.2011.01.071
- Testicular function after radiotherapy for rectal cancer–a review.J Sex Med. 2011; 8: 3220-3226
- A systematic review of radiation-induced testicular toxicities following radiotherapy for prostate cancer.J Cell Physiol. 2019; (Epub ahead of print. PMID: 30740683)https://doi.org/10.1002/jcp.28283
- Comparison of testicular dose delivered by intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and volumetric-modulated arc therapy (VMAT) in patients with prostate cancer.Med Dosim. 2015; 40: 186-189
Harman, SM; Metter, EJ; Tobin, JD; et al. Baltimore Longitudinal Study of A (2001) Longitudinal effects of aging on serum total and free testosterone levels in healthy men. Baltimore Longitudinal Study of Aging. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 86:724–731.
- Effect of treatment position and radiotherapy planning on testicular dose in patients with rectal carcinoma.J Cancer Res Ther. 2014; 10: 558-562
- Incidental testicular doses during volumetric-modulated ARC radiotherapy in prostate cancer patients.Radiotherapy and Oncology. 2020; 152 (S734-S)
- Prediction of scattered dose to the testes in abdominopelvic radiotherapy.Clin Oncol-Uk. 2001; 13: 120-125
- Testicular dose in prostate cancer radiotherapy - Impact on impairment of fertility and hormonal function.Strahlenther Onkol. 2005; 181: 179-184
- Incidental Testicular Irradiation from Prostate Imrt: It All Adds Up.Int J Radiat Oncol. 2010; 77: 484-489
- Testicular radiation dose after multimodal curative therapy for locally advanced rectal cancer. Influence on hormone levels, quality of life, and sexual functioning.Strahlenther Onkol. 2012; 188: 926-932
- Thermoluminescence dosimetry of the dose received by scrotum and testes in radiotherapy of rectal cancer, compared to the point doses calculated by 3D-planning software.Phys Medica. 2018; 45: 143-145