Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
National Comprehensive Cancer Network. (2021). Rectal Cancer. Version 1. 2021. Available at: https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/rectal.pdf (Accessed: April 1 2021).
- Prognostic markers ofrecurrence and survival in rectal cancer treated with neoadjuvant che-moradiotherapy and surgery.Colorectal Cancer. 2018; 7: CRC02
- Neoadjuvant therapy in rectal cancer.Dis Colon Rectum. 2011; 54: 901-912
- Prognostic Significance of tumor regression after preoperative chemoradiotherapy for rectal cancer.J. Clin. Oncol. 2005; 23: 8688-8696
- RandomizEd controlled trial for pre-operAtive dose-escaLation BOOST in locally advanced rectal cancer (RECTAL BOOST study): Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.Trials. 2015; 22: 58https://doi.org/10.1186/s13063-015-0586-4
- Preliminary results of the organ preservation of rectal adenocarcinoma (OPRA) trial.J. Clin. Oncol. 2020; 38: 4008
- Dose effect relationship in chemoradiotherapy for locally advanced rectal cancer: A randomized trial comparing two radiation doses.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012; 86: 949-954
- Impact of radiotherapy boost on pathological complete response in patients with locally advanced rectal cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Radiother Oncol. 2014; 113: 1-9
- Target volume shape variation during hypo-fractionated preoperative irradiation of rectal cancer patients.Radiother Oncol. 2009; 92: 202-209
- Elective clinical target volume for conformal therapy in anorectal cancer: A radiation therapy oncology group consensus panel contouring atlas.Int J Radit Oncol Biol Phys. 2009; 74: 824-830
ICRU, Report 62. (1999). Prescribing, Recording and Reporting Photon Beam Therapy (Supplement to ICRU Report 50), ICRU Report 62. Bethesda, Maryland: International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements.
- Quantification of organ motion during chemoradiotherapy of rectal cancer using cone-beam computer tomography.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011; 81: e431-e438
- Rectal and bladder deformation and displacement during preoperative radiotherapy for rectal cancer: Are current margin guidelines adequate for conformal therapy?.Pract Radiat Oncol. 2011; 1: 85-94
- Repeat CT assessed CTV variation and PTV margins or short- and long-course pre-operative RT of rectal cancer.Radiother Oncol. 2012; 102: 399-405
- Rectal motion in patients receiving preoperative radiotherapy for carcinoma of the rectum.Int J Radiatino Oncology Biol Phys. 2011; 80: 97-102
- The variability of the clinical target volume for rectal cancer due to internal organ motion during adjuvant treatment.Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2002; 53: 497-503
- Impact of the ‘‘belly board” device on treatment reproducibility in preoperative radiotherapy.Strahlenther Onkol. 2001; 178: 259-262
- Target volume shape variation during irradiation of rectal cancer patients in supine position: Comparison with prone position.Radiother Oncol. 2009; 93: 285-292
- Plan selection strategy for rectum cancer patients: An interobserver study to assess clinical feasability.Radiother Oncol. 2016; 120: 207-211
- Cone beam computer tomography for organ motion evaluation in locally advanced rectal cancer patients.La radiologia medica. 2020; 126: 147-154
- The importance of mesorectum motion in determining PTV margins in rectal cancer patients treated with neoadjuvant radiotherapy.J. Radiat. Res. 2020; 61: 335-342
- The anatomy of the rectum and anal canal.Surgery (Oxford). 2011; 21: 5-10
- The probability of correct target dosage: Dose-population histograms for deriving treatment margins in radiotherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2000; 47: 1121-1135
- RTOG 0529: A phase 2 evaluation of dose-painted intensity modulated radiation therapy in combination with 5-fluorouracil and mitomycinC for the reduction of acute morbidity in carcinoma of th anal canal.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2013; 1: 27-33
- International consensus guidelines on Clinical Target Volume delineation in rectal cancer.Radiother Oncol. 2016; 47: 195-201