Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiation induced optic neuropathy: does treatment modality influence the risk?.Bulletin du Cancer. 2019; 106https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bulcan.2019.09.008
- A systematic review of normal-tissue complication models relevant to standard fractionation radiation therapy of the head and neck region published after the QUANTEC reports.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2018; 100: 391-407https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2017.09.041
- Radiation-induced cerebro-ophthalmic effects in humans.Life (Basel). 2020; 10: 41https://doi.org/10.3390/life10040041
- Evaluation of the radiation dose-volume effects of optic nerves and chiasm by psychophysical, electrophysiologic tests, and optical coherence tomography in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.Technol Cancer Res Treat. 2017; 16: 969-977https://doi.org/10.1177/1533034617711613
- Radiation dose-volume effects of optic nerves and chiasm.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010; 76: 28-35https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2009.07.175
- Range-shifting helmet for proton radiation therapy.Radiat Ther. 2019; 28: 188-191
- Development and clinical implementation of a universal bolus to maintain spot size during delivery of base of skull pencil beam scanning proton therapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2014; 90: 79-84https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2014.05.005
- Clinical implementation of a proton dose verification system utilizing a GPU accelerated monte carlo engine.Int J Particle Ther. 2016; 3: 312-319https://doi.org/10.14338/IJPT-16-00011.1
- Range shifting helmet for spot size reduction in shallow head tumors.Int J Part Ther. 2018; 4: 47-109https://doi.org/10.14338/IJPT.18-PTCOG-2.1