Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Handbook of Radiotherapy Physics. 33. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL2007: 681-699
- Comparing the monoisocentric and dual isocentric techniques in chest wall radiotherapy of mastectomy patients.JACMP. 2015; 16: 130-138
- Dosimetry and field matching for radiotherapy to the breast and supraclavicular fossa.Radiother Oncol. 2009; 91: 42-48
- Optimization of three dimensional planning dosimetric in breast phantom for match region of supraclavicular and tangential fields.J Cancer Res Ther. 2013; 9: 64-70
- Review of the three-field techniques in breast cancer radiotherapy.JBUON. 2017; 22: 599-605
- Effect of set-up uncertainties on the dose distribution in the match region of supraclavicular and tangential breast fields.Radiother Oncol. 1998; 46: 91-98
- In-vivo dosimetry comparison of supraclavicular junction dose for breast and chest-wall patients with and without deep inspiration breath hold (DIBH).Phys Medica. 2018; 54: 15-20
- Mortality by laterality of the primary tumour among 55,000 breast cancer patients from the Swedish Cancer Registery.Brit J Cancer. 1990; 61: 866-868
- Radiation-related mortality from heart disease and lung cancer more than 20 years after radiotherapy for breast cancer.Brit J Cancer. 2013; 108: 179-182
- Risk of ischemic heart disease in women after radiotherapy for breast cancer.New Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 987-998
eviQ Cancer Treatments Online. Radiation associated cardiac disease. eviQ. [Online] Cancer Institute NSW, 13 06 2019. [Accessed: 27 06 2021.] Available at: https://www.eviq.org.au/clinical-resources/radiation-oncology/side-effect-and-toxicity-management/1773-radiation-associated-cardiac-disease#assessment.
- Cardiotoxicity of chemotherapeutic agents and radiotherapy-related heart disease: ESMO clinical practice guidelines.Ann Oncol. 2010; 21 (On behalf of the ESMO Guidelines Working Group.): 277-282
Cancer Institute NSW. Breast invasive cancer adjuvant nodal irradiation EBRT. eviQ.[Online] 13 06 2019. [Accessed: 27 06 2021.] Available at: https://www.eviq.org.au/radiation-oncology/breast/1924-breast-invasive-cancer-adjuvant-nodal-irradia#organs-at-risk.
- Review of deep inspiration breath-hold techniques for the treatment of breast cancer.J Med Radiat Sci. 2015; 62: 74-81
- Deep inspiration breath hold: techniques and advantages for cardiac sparing during breast cancer irradiation.Front Oncol. 2018; 8: 1-10
- The cardiac dose-sparing benefits of deep inspiration breath-hold in left breast irradiation: a systematic review.J Med Radiat Sci. 2015; 62: 66-73
- Is the deep inspiration breath-hold technique superior to the free breathing technique in cardiac and lung sparing while treating both left-sided post-mastectomy chest wall and supraclavicular regions?.Case Rep Oncol. 2017; 10: 37-51
- Effects of multiple breath hold reproducibility on treatment localization and dosimetric accuracy in radiotherapy of left-sided breast cancer with voluntary deep inspiration breath hold techique.Med Dosim. 2017; 42: 177-184
International Specialty Products. Gafchromic EBT3 user guidelines.
- AAPM Report No 60 - Instrumentation requirements of diagnostic radiological physicists.Med Phys. 1998;
- Local heterogeneities in early batches of EBT2 film: a suggested solution.Phys Med Biol. 2010; 55: L37-L42
- Evaluation of the uncertainty in an EBT3 film dosimetry system utilizing net optical density.J ACMP. 2016; 17: 466-481
- The report of task group 100 of the AAPM: application of risk analysis methods to radiation therapy quality management.Med Phys. 2016; 43: 4209-4262
- Technical Reports Series No 430: Commissioning and quality assurance of computerized planning systems for radiation treatment of cancer.IAEA. 2004;
- Experimental evaluation of the accuracy of skin dose calculation for a commercial treatment planning system.JACMP. 2008; 9 (Vol): 29-35
- Verification of IMRT dose calculations using AAA and PBC algorithms in dose buildup regions.JACMP. 2010; 11: 105-121