- 1-Comparison between 6 MV and 10 MV
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Choice of optimum megavoltage for accelerators for photon beam treatment.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1986; 12: 1551-1557
- Aspects on the optimal photon beam energy for radiation therapy.Acta Oncol. 1999; 38: 179-187
- A retrospective evaluation of mixed energy volumetric modulated arc therapy for anal cancers with lymph node involvement.Med Dosim. 2020; 45 (Winter): 339-345
- A dosimetric analysis of 6 MV versus 15 MV photon energy plans for intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) of carcinoma of cervix.Reports of practical oncology and radiotherapy: journal of Greatpoland Cancer Center in Poznan and Polish Society of Radiation Oncology. 2010; 15: 125-131
- Dosimetric effect of photon beam energy on volumetric modulated arc therapy treatment plan quality due to body habitus in advanced prostate cancer.Practical radiation oncol. 2015; 5: e625-e633
- The dosimetric significance of using 10 MV photons for volumetric modulated arc therapy for post-prostatectomy irradiation of the prostate bed.Radiol and oncol. 2016; 50: 232-237
- The dosimetric effects of photon energy on the quality of prostate volumetric modulated arc therapy.Practical radiation oncol. 2014; 4: e39-e44
- Integral dose in three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy, intensity-modulated radiotherapy and helical tomotherapy.Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2009; 21: 706-712