Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
American Cancer Society. Cancer Facts & Figures 2021. Atlanta: American Cancer Society; 2021.
Cancer.Net. Editoral Board. Eye Cancer - Statistics. Cancer.Net Articles. Alexandria: American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO); 2012.
- Radiation treatment to a postresection primary mucoepidermoid carcinoma (MEC) of the conjunctiva with positive margins at the Tenon's fascia—A case study.Med Dosimetry. 2019; 44: 245-250
- Radiobiological doses, tumor, and treatment features influence on local control, enucleation rates, and survival after epiescleral brachytherapy. A 20-year retrospective analysis from a single-institution: Part II.J Contemp Brachyther. 2018; 10: 347-359
- Radiation retinopathy-clinical, histopathologica, ultrastructural and experimental correlation.Eye. 1991; 5: 239-251
- Photodynamic therapy in ocular oncology.Biomedicines. 2018; 6
- Rate of resolution of exudative retinal detachment after plaque radiotherapy for uveal melanoma.Arch Ophthalmol. 2002; 120: 1463
- Radiation retinopathy following plaque radiotherapy for posterior uveal melanoma.Arch Ophthalmol. 1999; 117: 609
- Treatment of radiation retinopathy following plaque brachytherapy for choroidal melanoma.Curr Opinion Ophthalmol. 2009; 20: 200-204
- Dosimetry of 125I and 103Pd COMS eye plaques for intraocular tumors: report of Task Group 129 by the AAPM and ABS.Med Phys. 2012; 39: 6161-6184
- The COMS randomized trial of iodine 125 brachytherapy for choroidal melanoma: V. Twelve-year mortality rates and prognostic factors: COMS report no. 28.Arch Ophthalmol. 2006; 124: 1684-1693
- Update of AAPM Task Group No.43 report: a revised AAPM protocol for brachytherapy dose calculations.Med Phys. 2004; 31: 633-674
- The clinical radiobiology of brachytherapy.Br J Radiol. 1998; 71: 465-483
- Radiobiology for eye plaque brachytherapy and evaluation of implant duration and radionuclide choice using an objective function.Med Phys. 2012; 39: 3332-3342
- Visual outcome after posterior uveal melanoma episcleral brachytherapy including radiobiological doses.J Contemp Brachyther. 2018; 10: 123-131https://doi.org/10.5114/jcb.2018.75597
- Radiation complications and tumor control after plaque radiotherapy of choroidal melanoma with macular involvement.Am J Ophthalmol. 1999; 127: 579-589
- Complications and adverse events of plaque brachytherapy for ocular melanoma.J Contemp Brachyther. 2019; 11: 392-397
- Brachytherapy in primary ocular tumors.Semin Surg Oncol. 1997; 13: 167-176