Abbreviations:SSRS (Spine stereotactic radiosurgery), pCBCT (pre-treatment cone beam CT), OARs (organs at risk), rCT (reference CT), 6DOF (six degree of freedom), HU (Hounsfield unit), OIS (oncology information system), cCBCT (corrected CBCT), DIR (deformable image registration), GTV (gross tumor volume), CTV (clinical tumor volume), ROI (region of interest), D95% (dose to 95% of the target volume), D1% (dose to 1% of the target volume), D1cc (and dose to 1 cm3), D0.03cc (and dose to 0.03 cm3 of volume), DVH (dose volume histogram)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Single-fraction versus multifraction spinal stereotactic radiosurgery for spinal metastases from renal cell carcinoma: Secondary analysis of Phase I/II trials.J Neurosurg Spine. 2016; 24: 829-836https://doi.org/10.3171/2015.8.SPINE15844
Lee S, Lovelock DM, Kowalski Am et al. Faliure mode and effects analysis for linear accelerator-based paraspinal sterotatic body therapy. JACMP. 22:87-96. https://aapm.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/acm2.13455, (accessed July 20, 2022).
- Accurate accumulation of dose for improved understanding of radiation effects in normal tissue.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010; 76: S135-S139https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2009.06.093
- Effect of deformable registration uncertainty on lung SBRT dose accumulation.Med Phys. 2016; 43: 233https://doi.org/10.1118/1.4938412
RaySearch Laboratories. RayStation 11B Reference Manual RSL-D-RS-11B-REF-EN-1.0-2021-12-10 R, 2021.
- The ANACONDA algorithm for deformable image registration in radiotherapy.Med Phys. 2015; 42: 40-53https://doi.org/10.1118/1.4894702
- Validation of a deformable image registration procuded by a commerical treatment planning system in head and neck.Physica Medica. 2015; 31: 219-223https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2015.01.007
- Multi-insiutional validation study of commerically avaible deformable image regsitration software for thoracic images.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2016; 96: 422-431https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2016.05.012
- Performance of commerially avaible deformable image registration platforms for contour propogation using patient-based computational phantoms: a multi-insitional study.Med Phys. 2018; 45: 748-757https://doi.org/10.1002/mp.12737
- Usefulness of hybird deformable image registration algoirthms in protate theraoy.J App Clin Med Phys. 2019; 20: 229-236https://doi.org/10.1002/acm2.12515
- Evaluation of the performance of deformable image registration beytween planning CT and CBCT images for the pelvic region: Comparison between hybrid and internity based DIR.J of Rad Resch. 2017; 58: 567-571https://doi.org/10.1093/jrr/rrw123
- International Spine Radiosurgery Consortium consensus guidelines for target volume definition in spinal stereotactic radiosurgery.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012; 83: e597-e605https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2012.03.009
- Low risk of radiation myelopathy with relaxed spinal cord dose constraints in de novo, single fraction spine stereotactic radiosurgery.Radiother Oncol. 2020; 152: 49-55https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2020.07.050
- Phase 1 study of spinal cord constraint relaxation with single session spine stereotactic radiosurgery in the primary management of patients with inoperable, previously unirradiated metastatic epidural spinal cord compression.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2018; 102: 1481-1488https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2018.07.2023
- Spine stereotactic radiosurgery for metastatic sarcoma: Patterns of failure and radiation treatment volume considerations.J Neurosurg Spine. 2017; 27: 303-311https://doi.org/10.3171/2017.1.SPINE161045
- Image quality and stability of image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT) devices: A comparative study.Radiother Oncol. 2009; 93: 1-7https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2009.07.012
- Validation of a deformable image registration technique for cone beam CT-based dose verification.Med Phys. 2015; 42: 196-205https://doi.org/10.1118/1.4903292