Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Medical Dosimetry
- Evaluation of skin dose associated with different frequencies of bolus applications in post-mastectomy three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy.J. Exp. Clin. Cancer. Res. 2009; 28: 1-7
- Local failure and acute radiodermatological toxicity in patients undergoing radiation therapy with and without postmastectomy chest wall bolus: Is bolus ever necessary?.Pract. Radiat. Oncol. 2017; 7: 167-172
- Prospective evaluation of severe skin toxicity and pain during postmastectomy radiation therapy.Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. 2015; 91: 157-164
- Outcomes in patients treated with post-mastectomy chest wall radiotherapy without the routine use of bolus.Clin. Oncol. 2018; 30: 427-432
- The effect of bolus on local control for patients treated with mastectomy and radiation therapy.Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. 2021; 110: 1360-1369
- Variability in radiation oncologists’ opinion on the indication of a bolus in post-mastectomy radiotherapy: An international survey.Clin. Oncol. 2007; 19: 115-119
- The use of bolus in postmastectomy radiation therapy for breast cancer: A systematic review.Crit. Rev. Oncol. Hematol. 2021; 163103391
- A Delphi study and international consensus recommendations: The use of bolus in the setting of postmastectomy radiation therapy for early breast cancer.Radiother. Oncol. 2021; 164: 115-121
- Spatial location of local recurrences after mastectomy: a systematic review.Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 2020; 183: 263-273
- The effect of different lung densities on the accuracy of various radiotherapy dose calculation methods: Implications for tumour coverage.Radiother. Oncol. 2009; 91: 405-414
- Dose distributions in SBRT of lung tumors: Comparison between two different treatment planning algorithms and Monte-Carlo simulation including breathing motions.Acta. Oncol. (Madr). 2006; 45: 978-988
- Pareto front analysis of 6 and 15 MV dynamic IMRT for lung cancer using pencil beam, AAA and Monte Carlo.Phys. Med. Biol. 2010; 55: 4521-4533
- The impact of photon dose calculation algorithms on expected dose distributions in lungs under different respiratory phases.Phys. Med. Biol. 2008; 53: 2375-2390
- Dosimetric validation of the Acuros XB Advanced Dose Calculation algorithm: fundamental characterization in water.Phys. Med. Biol. 2011; 56: 2885
Hypofractionated LocoRegional Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer (RHEAL) 2020. Available at: https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04228991.
Regional Radiotherapy in Biomarker Low-Risk Node Positive and T3N0 Breast Cancer (TAILOR RT) 2018. Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03488693.
Breast cancer atlas for radiation therapy planning: Consensus definitions 2018. Available at: https://www.nrgoncology.org/Portals/0/ScientificProgram/CIRO/Atlases/BreastCancerAtlas_corr.pdf?ver=2018-04-18-144201-270.
- Technique and outcome of post-mastectomy adjuvant chest wall radiotherapy—the role of tissue-equivalent bolus in reducing risk of local recurrence.Br. J. Radiol. 2016; 8920160060
- The Effect of Adjuvant Postmastectomy Radiotherapy Bolus Technique on Local Recurrence.Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. 2011; 81: e165-e171
- Post-mastectomy radiation therapy without usage of a bolus may be a reasonable option.J. Radiat. Res. 2017; 58: 66-70
- Acute radiation dermatitis in breast cancer patients: Challenges and solutions.Breast Cancer Targets Ther. 2017; 9: 313-323
- Correlation between toxicity and dosimetric parameters for adjuvant intensity modulated radiation therapy of breast cancer: a prospective study.Sci. Rep. 2021; 11: 3626
- ESTRO consensus guideline on target volume delineation for elective radiation therapy of early stage breast cancer.Radiother. Oncol. 2015; 114: 3-10
- A feasibility study of 2-mm bolus for postmastectomy radiation therapy.Pract. Radiat. Oncol. 2017; 7: 161-166
- Dosimetric assessment of bolus for postmastectomy radiotherapy.Med. Dosim. 2021; 46: e1-e4
- Predictive factors for local recurrence in breast cancer.Semin. Radiat. Oncol. 2012; 22: 100-107
- Clinical implementation of AXB from AAA for breast: Plan quality and subvolume analysis.J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 2018; 19: 243-250
- On the dosimetric impact of inhomogeneity management in the Acuros XB algorithm for breast treatment.Radiat. Oncol. 2011; 6: 103
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Written as desired for publication including highest academic degree.